Premiere Asheville Venue
Honeysuckle Hill is a premier wedding and event venue where rich history, southern charm, and modern luxuries meet for an unparalleled experience. Nestled in the mountains of western North Carolina, Honeysuckle Hill sits on nine acres of rolling fields with unobstructed views of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Surrounded by our antique barn and stables, flowering lily pond and romantic gazebo, our guests enjoy the quaint, intimate atmosphere of a private southern estate with the conveniences of Asheville a mere seven miles away.
Honeysuckle Hill property
Tradition and history are seeped into every acre of our 100-year-old elegant equestrian estate, while love and thoughtful consideration of our guests’ expectations and experience shape each and every detail. The Barn at Honeysuckle Hill in beautiful Asheville, NC can host an array of ceremonies and celebrations across our property. Our tranquil lily pad pond and charming gazebo make ideal outdoor ceremony sites for the couple that desires to exchange vows in witness of the majesty of Mother Nature. At the heart of our property is our renovated barn and hay loft-turned-chapel, greeting friends and family with its grand entrance, antique 90-year-old wooden church pews, and large handcrafted industrial chandeliers to illuminate the room and its revelers. Natural knotted wood, textured poplar bark, and stonework details connect our happy couples and honored guests with the native beauty of our treasured mountain escape.
- Seven miles to Downtown Asheville, North Carolina
- Outdoor and indoor ceremony/event sites available
- Ability to accommodate 150+ guests
- Sweeping mountain views
- Flowering lily pad pond with private viewing gazebo
- Outdoor fire pit with overhead bistro lighting
- Restored barn and hay loft original to the property
- Antique 90-year-old church pews in our chapel
- Former equestrian estate known as Hyder Farm founded over 100 years ago
- Natural rock bar with chalkboard backdrop
- Vintage tractors original to the property
Photos on page by Bren Photography and