All Inclusive Package
Couples receive “credit allowances” based on a “conservative budget” for the categories listed below. All-inclusive vendors have been picked based on exceptional talent, their style, price ranges and overall potential contribution to the couple and Honeysuckle Hill. All vendor selections are based on vendor availability for your event date.
Bar Chalkboard Design
With a hand for lettering, Joy Unscripted makes an art out of crafting a personalized calligraphy design for our Bar Chalkboard. Write a Welcome Message or your Bar Menu; whichever you decide, it will be a focal point in your décor and a unique touch to add to your wedding design. Additional services through Joy Unscripted can be booked directly through Bethany. Some additional (add-on) services may include invitation design, place cards, menus, programs and custom signage.
All florist decor is specifically tailored around your taste and style. The all-inclusive package includes a budgeted amount that can encompass a bounty of flowers, arrangements, and delivery/set-up. All floral pricing can vary greatly based upon type of flower, season, and extent and scope of floral design you would like. The budget included will be managed with the help of the wedding planner, you and the florist of your choice to create the perfect touches. This will likely include centerpieces, personal flowers for bride/groom and bridal party/family as well as ceremony and reception décor.
Mike became ordained in 2000 when he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Theology from Portland Bible College. Since then, Mike has pastored youth and young adults, curated art shows, emceed at conferences, conducted corporate trainings, served the homeless, and officiated and coordinated weddings. Mike is a strong advocate and believer in marriage equality.
- Ceremony musician-live
- cocktail hour musician-live
- DJ (4 hours)
Catering includes a menu variety that accommodates any taste pallet. The All Inclusive Package includes a budgeted amount that can be allocated based on food preference, course selected, service style, and staffing. All package options for catering are customizable and can include add-ons or additional selections. Any services/menu choices above the allotted credit will be the client's responsibility.
Mingle's 60 day planning package focuses on executing the logistics and ensures that you can actually enjoy your big day. This "Day Of" package will give you confidence that the event you have planned is being managed with the utmost care and with every detail in mind. At 60 days we will get to know who you have selected as your vendors and how you envision all of the details coming together. Next up is drafting a timeline and communicating with your vendors so that everyone knows and understands their role. You do the planning, we execute your hard-work!
- Anastasiia Photography
- Kathy Beaver Photography
- Melissa McElrath Photography
- Bren Photography
- Fox House Studio
- Rachael McIntosh Photography
This will include a minimum of 6 hours of wedding day coverage with at least one photographer and extended access to a photo gallery of high resolution photos with printing rights. Extras and upgrades available; please see pricing guide to include services provided for each photographer.
*Please consider that not all photographers provide the same service/product for the same pricing structure....you can choose a photographer that best fits your style, needs and date availability and this may mean that you exceed the conservative allotted credit. Any services/menu choices above the allotted credit will be the client's responsibility and paid directly to the vendor, not Honeysuckle Hill.
Our sweets artists offer a vast variety of different cake designs, dessert bars, candies and even pie or icecream/gelato treats.
*Please consider that not all bakers provide the same service/product for the same pricing structure....you can choose a 'sweets artist” that best fits your style, needs and date availability and this may ultimately mean that you exceed the conservative allotted credit. Any services/menu choices above the allotted credit will be the client's responsibility and will handle these additional payments with the vendor, not Honeysuckle Hill.
Services & Amenities IncludeD
- Ten hours of access to our nine-acre estate on the day of the wedding
- Indoor ceremony at our historic hayloft chapel
- Ceremony seating in our vintage church pews for up to 150 guests
- Indoor and outdoor access for reception
- Three farm tables
- Three tall cocktail tables
- *linens included based on availability
- choose your color here
- Banquet style tables: two 6 ft tables and two 8 ft tables
- Up to 15 60” round dining tables
- set up and broken down by our staff
- 18 120" round table linens in the color of your choice
- included based on availability
- choose your color here
- Up to 150 white Chiavari dining chairs
- set up by our staff
- Furnished concrete patio with fire pit and overhead bistro lighting
- Stone bar area with large chalkboard
- custom lettering available through Joy Unscripted
- Bridal suite appointed with luxe lounge-style furnishings and multiple mirrors of varying dimensions
- Grooms den equipped with flat-screen TV, mini fridge, and hunting lodge-style furnishings
- Vintage tractors original to the property available for photo ops
- up to 150 place settings of vintage mix-matched fine china
- includes dinner plate, fork, and knife
- up to 150 dessert plates and forks
Logistics, Vendor Access, and Dedicated Personnel:
- Two-hour access to property for ceremony rehearsal on the scheduled week of the wedding
- Rear access available to vendors for loading and unloading food, equipment, etc.
- On-site prep kitchen equipped with workable counter space, hand wash sink, and three-compartment sink.
- Complimentary set-up and removal of outside rental equipment.
- Dedicated on-site parking attendant.
- Dedicated venue attendant for all customer service and/or maintenance requests.
- Complimentary trash and recycling removal.
- Golf cart access available for additional fee
What is NOT included
We certainly have recommendations for all listed
- Dress, attire
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Additional décor
- 150 dinner napkins
- Glassware: non-alcoholic and barware
- Mingle will help assist with this rental order at your 60 day meeting
- We advise our couples to rent from here
- Propane heaters can be added for an additional fee (6 available)
- Additional linens